Telewire Limited provide a comprehensive and flexible range of network maintenance options, making sure we have a service to meet your exact needs and budget.
We offer on site and remote management maintenance facilities dependent on client preferences.
You have made significant investments in your network, but without the support to keep it running and properly performing, you risk costly network failures.
Our comprehensive service solutions can help improve network performance by assisting in maintaining high availability, reducing risks, and optimizing your network.
Our trained and certified engineers can answer questions and help you with implementation and operational concerns.
Take advantage of this expertise and knowledge not just to solve problems, but also to gain information on converged networks and applications, Depending on the level of support you require, we offer service level agreements for on-site availability or provide remote assistance within set timescales during working hours or even 24 hour around the clock support if required.
In addition to installation and support, we have experienced SDH/PDH/DWDM Engineers to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd line maintenance on any fibre optic network to prevent problems from occurring in the future.
- Removal, installation and configuration of hardware components
- Testing of cabling for continuity and proper signaling
- Providing visual verifications to assist in remote troubleshooting
- Installing, replacing, removing, inventorying and labeling of equipment
- Installation and configuration of equipment
- Power cycling a router, server, switch and soft-booting a server
- Wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Moving equipment within your racks
- On-site/off-site technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Routine diagnostics to systems at scheduled times or as required
- Providing "remote hands" for other service-affecting issues as required
- Moving status updates
- Equipment de-installs, removals
- New equipment inventory, installation
- Cabinet placement, elevation
- Infrastructure cabling
- Equipment installs
- IP addressing
- Data circuit connections, cross-connects
- De-install, re-install
- IP engineering
- Testing and validation